UNIVERSITY OF JOS
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR
INFORMATION, PUBLICATIONS, PUBLIC RELATIONS & PROTOCOL DIVISION
The University of Jos Centre for Conflict Management and Peace Studies (CECOMPS) in collaboration with the National Stakeholder Committee on Peace, Unity, Security and Development in Nigeria invites staff, students and members of the University Community to the Peace, Unity, Security and Development (PUSD) Programme in UniJos.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To create a Convivial environment where Military, Paramilitary, Civil Society Organizations and young people can interact and engage national security and development issues.
- To educate students and staff members of the challenges of the Nation’s security and development agenda.
- To introduce Staff and Students to options of livelihood that can improve human security and Sustainable Health Creation.
Expected Speakers are:
- Major General Nuhu Angbazo (GOC 3 Division)
- DCP Frank Mba (Police Force PRO)
- Dike Chukwumerije, Author and Poetry Artist
- Prof. Dakas C.J. Dakas
- Joseph Lengmang (DG, Plateau State Peace Building Agency)
- Innocent Chukwuma (CEO Innoson Motors)
The programme takes place as follows:
Date: Thursday, 16th May, 2019
Time: 8:00 am prompt.
Venue: University Auditorium by Law Faculty, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos.
Please endeavour to attend.
Deputy Registrar, Information and Publications,
University of Jos